A shot of the Italy Pavilion from November 2001. The covered stage was set up for various musicians to play throughout the day. At the time, these performers were playing an Italian-inspired classical set.
I’ve got some Disney Links for you!
- Back From the Bathroom
Fee shares some bathroom photos!
- Creepy Minnie Mouse poses with a festive trash can in the…
The link title says it all!
- I Speak For The Tree…Part Two
Kevin adds more to the woeful tale.
- New Collection of Disney-related Interviews
Didier hips us to a new book.
- Bear all
Ryan looks back at the beginnings of a great show.
- The 626 – Secrets of the Haunted Mansion part 1
Jeff Heimbuch shares the stories behind the tombstones at the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom.
- THE WALT DISNEY FAMILY MUSEUM INTERIOR
SamLand shares some wonderful photos of the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Disney Storyboards for Kelvinator, 1955
Kevin Kidney shares some amazing storyboards.
- Disney: Equal Opportunity Employers (unless you are a hairy Asian)
Parkeology finally weighs in on the new policy changes.
- WALT DISNEY FAMILY MUSEUM EVENT SNAPSHOTS
SamLand shares more photos from his event at the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- From Beverly Hills to The Jungle Cruise Ancient Shrine
DaveLand discusses the development of the Jungle Cruise.
- DREAMS OF WONDERLAND
Brian Sibley celebrates the 180th birthday of Lewis Carroll.
- 20 Feet Under The Sea
Donnie shares some great shots from Castaway Cay of a sunken detail.
- Souvenir Friday- Gifts From Disneyland Catalog
Looking for a gift for the Disneyland fan in your life?
- Walt’s Chili and Beans (disneyfoodreport.com)
- Walt Disney World Railroad, a History (imaginerding.com)
- Justice for Disney, a Book Review (imaginerding.com)
- Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault and Delicious New Favorites (disneyfoodreport.com)
- Kevin Yee’s Earbook 2011, a Review (imaginerding.com)