Need a great gift idea for your favorite Disney Nerd this Holiday Season?
Questar Entertainment released three different sets on Blu-ray and DVD, this summer, of shows that every Disney fan will want to get their Mickey gloves on!
You get six DVDs with an episode on each disc. A few of the discs do contain bonus features not included on the original airing. I have been asked if there is anything new on the discs or if it a re-packaging of the Travel channel shows created by Lightship Entertainment. We watched each disc and found snippets and new segments added to each one!
- Walt Disney World: Behind the Scenes—An exclusive look at the park that made Orlando the nation’s number one vacation destination.
- Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes— A journey through the incredible attractions and entertainment experiences at the original Disneyland Resort.
- Ultimate Walt Disney World—A close look at the exciting thrill rides that make Disney parks so exciting.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom—A tour of Disney’s largest and most ambitious theme park to date!
- Disney Cruise Line—Exclusive access to Disney’s cruise ships and its private island, Castaway Cay.
- Undiscovered Disney Parks—A unique guide to Disney sites “off the beaten path” including properties and locations in Anaheim frequented by Walt Disney himself.
“Disney granted us unprecedented access into their theme parks, resorts, and attractions which has allowed us to present over five hours of programming that reveals incredible information and imagery,” said Andy Perrott, President and Executive Producer of Lightship Entertainment. “Working closely with Disney Parks, we proudly present over five hours of the most definitive collection of insiders information and imagery on Disney’s theme parks, resorts, and attractions.”
These DVDs are perfect for the Disney fan/enthusiast of every level. Families that are planning trips and researchers wanting to own these shows will be thrilled with the production and picture quality. You will pull these discs out before every trip and whenever you are feeling homesick! My eleven-year old watched these with me. He thought the shows were full of facts and made you think about what to do on your next vacation. He says that it is perfect for people that are trying to decide which rides they should do on their next trip. In all, he loved the set and thinks that everyone that has visited Walt Disney World or Disneyland will love this set.
- Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes [Blu-ray plus DVD and Digital Copy]
- Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes