- I am going to have to stop reading the Disney Food Blog! AJ posts about one of my favorite treats and she has an awesome tip at the bottom of the post!
- Designing Disney takes a gander at Space Mountain From the Earth to the Moon.
- Daveland has some great shots of Snow White’s Scary Adventure. Make sure to check out his D23 Day one post: awesome nighttime photos!
- Stop by DisneyShawn and congratulate him on one year of blogging!
- Samland has photos of the original models for the 12 Spirits of America. He also dishes up Part Three of his D23 Disney Studios Tour.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger…Dottie shares some shots of 4053 Woking Way.
- Zannaland looks at a great Disney book from years gone by.
- Check out Episode 37 of WedWay Radio. The brothers discuss Splash Mountain.
Don’t forget to check out Part One of Foxxfur’s post at 2719 Hyperion:
This is an important series for several reasons. There are very few resources that effectively document the early days of Walt Disney World; the Disney Company revels in Disneyland history and tends to gloss over the changes in Walt Disney World. Visually, Foxxfur has collected many hard-to-find images and she presents an astounding collection of photographs from Disney publication and from family vacations.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!