- Jeff Pepper from 2719 Hyperion shares a long-lost cartoon with us.
- Jessica shares a moment gone awry at If We Can Dream It. Congratulation’s to the happy couple…wherever they may have ended up!
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares a great scan of a 1976 Disneyland Guidebook. Now, where did I put my time machine? He also has a fantastic post about a slow day at Disneyland and he digs up some now and then shots.
- Doc Terminus has scanned the latest edition of the Passamaquoddy Enquirer. Because What Happens in Passamaquoddy…is Everyone’s Business!
- Michael Sporn shares his thoughts and Bill Peet’s unused artwork for The Sword and the Stone. I wonder how differently the film would have turned out…
- Over at the Blog Wore Tennis Shoes, there is a scan of a 1982 Mickey Express Film envelope. Great piece of ephemera!
- Kevin Kidney posts a picture of a 1967 Tomorrowland Ticket Booth.
- Jack over at the World According to Jack has some retro Walt Disney World pictures to share. One word: Wow!
- Hands down, my favorite resort is the Polynesian. Andy at the Backside of Water has a nice Tiki shot.
- Cartoon Brew shares the 80th anniversary Mickey Pez.
- Outside the Berm has a great now and then shot of Harbor BLVD. Make sure to check out the comments!
- Cory the Rave shares a review and some videos of the gone-but-not-forgotten 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction at Walt Disney World.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!