|The Mary Poppins book from the shops in the UK Pavilion.|
Some more geeky links for your reading pleasure!
- I Speak For The Tree
Kevin Kidney weaves a hopeful, tantalizing and sad tale that all of us have suffered in some form.
- Arriving trains
Ryan shares a fantastic photo and piece of history.
- PI Update: The Tale of the Funmeister
Who doesn’t love the Funmeister?
- Beach Club Resort – Part Two of Two
Jack presents part two of his Beach Club pictorial.
- MICKEY MONDAYS: Weekly Manifestations of the Mouse
A great shot of Mickey!
- Epcot Phone Booth
Donnie shares a great way to connect with people in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT.
- Capitalizing on The Muppets movie
Matt has a great essay on the Mupets.
- 2719 Hyperion Avenue – then and now
David shares some great photos from his upcoming book on the Hyperion Studios.
- Possibility 6: Running through Veins (and Arteries)
A great look at what might have been at the Life and Health Pavilion.
- Former Mickey Mouse Club President Visits Epcot Center (imaginerding.com)
- Theme Parkeology: Universe of Energy 1985! (imaginerding.com)
- Walt Disney’s EPCOT, a Book Review (imaginerding.com)
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!