The most recent additions to my collection take me to 502 books. The first three titles were part of the Walt Disney World EPCOT Center Book series produced by Grolier Books. The three books were inspired by the Land Pavilion, the Universe of Energy and the World of Motion. Each book dedicates a few pages (and photos) to the pavilion, but otherwise acts as a resource guide for students. Like any general title on a subject, they cover the history, present and future. They are great books to pick up if you can find them fairly cheap. Besides, they have fantastic covers!
- The Future World of Transportation (Walt Disney World EPCOT Center Book)
- Demystifying Disney: A History of Disney Feature Animation by Chris Pallant. This book is an academic look at the Disney Studios’ animated features. It looks like it is pretty intense and the index has a lot of great resources listed.
- Walt Disney World a Pictorial Souvenir 1993. You can never go wrong with any of the pictorial souvenirs. Of course, any that are dated before the 1990s are pretty amazing.
- Jobs at Walt Disney World (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Walt Disney World, the First Decade (imaginerding.com)
- The Story of Walt Disney World 1971 and 1976 Editions (imaginerding.com)
- Arrive Alive on SR-535! (imaginerding.com)
- The 1971 Walt Disney World Map: A Detailed Look at Bay Lake (imaginerding.com)
- D23 Magazine Celebrates Walt Disney World (imaginerding.com)
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!