Visit Imagineering, Jim Henson’s Studio, Walt’s Apartment at Disneyland and so much more!
That’s right, there are still a few slots left on the CommuniTOUR that’s set for April 27, 2014 to May 2, 2014.
The CommuniTOUR is a 6 day adventure of Southern California covering some incredible Disney-related sites.
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- El Capitan Theatre
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Lunch at the Tam O’Shanter (one of Walt’s favorite hangouts)
- Tour of the Jim Henson Studio
- Tour of Walt Disney Imagineering
- Lunch at the Walt Disney Studios Commissary
- Tour of the Disney Archives
- Tour of Walt’s Apartment in Disneyland
- Private ride on the Lily Belle
- Private tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
- VIP seating for World of Color and Disneyland’s Nighttime Spectacular
In addition to the Adventures By Disney itinerary, you’ll also enjoy some extra fun, provided by the Communicore Weekly boys, such as:
- A private dinner with Disney Legends
- A recording of a Communicore Weekly episode, with special guests
- Trivia and Prizes
- Tons of giveaways, including Communicore Weekly t-shirts and buttons
- A Five Legged Goat scavenger hunt
- A DVD of all the photos taken on the trip
- And more surprises to come!
Space is VERY LIMITED and filling up fast, so be sure to inquire today!
Act before February 28th and we’ll also give you:
- A copy of More Cute Stories, Vol 1, Vol 2 & Vol 3 narrated by Rolly Crump, for every attendee
- Limited Edition, custom-designed CommuniTour Poster
- Limited edition CommuniTour shirt!
We’d love for you to join us!
For more information, the full itinerary, and to request a quote, be sure to visit Fairy Godmother Travel!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!