- FoxxFur at Passport2Dreams has posted a hi-def video of Epcot. Make sure you visit her site and request more videos! (There is a hi-def link on her site.)
- Vintage Alice in Wonderland posts about the little known Alice in Wonderland Days at Disneyland.
- Destination Disney posts images from an older Discovery Island map.
- Richard at Photos From the Parks takes us on a tour of the Walt Disney World Railroad. All aboard!
- Michael at Progress City USA looks at the earliest character breakfasts at Walt Disney World.
- Jenn at Broke Hoedown offers her thoughts (and some photos) on Disneyland Paris.
- Didier at Disney History gives us a glowing mini-review of a new book.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorillas Don’t Blog has posted a fantastic map, with anecdotes, by Chris Merritt of Nature’s Wonderland.
- Wade Sampson at Mouseplanet looks at the time Chuck Jones spent at Disney.
- Daveland has some great shots of Pirates and information on the new Wally Boag book.
- Michael Barrier looks at a model sheet of early Mickey drawings and investigates!
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette has scanned the fascinating set of Disney safety cards.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!