- Princess Fee at DF’82 posts a fantastic alternate translation of a ride sign from Disneyland Paris.
- Jenny at the Blackwing Diaries has posted another awesome menu from the Walt Disney Studios Restaurant (circa 1940) .
- Ryan at Main St. Gazette has an interesting and detailed look at one of the crates along the Rivers of America.
- Michael at Progress City has a 1992 Bus Transportation Map. Which color bus to the Polynesian?
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park has posted some great photos of the 1967 New Tomorrowland. He has also scanned a 1967 Inside Disneyland.
- Daveland is starting a series about the Carousel of Progress in New Tomorrowland.
Ray and his wife, from Grumpy’s Hollow, are live blogging from Walt Disney World!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!