- Maxime at Designing Disney takes a detailed look at the Gibson Ice Cream Parlor.
- Paul F. Anderson at the Disney History Institute talks about one of Walt’s philosophies. He also shares a beautiful story about Walt and Herb Ryman.
- Shawn Slater @ DisneyShawn continues his OUTSTANDING look at Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. Click here to see all of the articles on Fantasyland.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette premieres his new feature Disney This Week–a look at the Disney blog-o-sphere from his perspective.
- Meet the World has some wonderful 1973/1974 Magic Kingdom photos.
- AJ at the Disney Food Blog has a food-related photo contest.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 takes a closer look at Le Chateau.
- Andy at The Backside of Water posts a funny detail from the Blue Sky Cellar.
- Daveland SPOILER ALERT: Dave has a great posting on Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion with some superb behind-the-scenes shots.
- Last week, J. Jeff Kober wrote a beautiful article at MousePlanet about his special needs children and Disney. He has posted follow-up comments at his blog.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, February 06, 2009”
Thank you Imaginerding Blog for your support! Thank you for making my dreams come true! Keep on the good work.