A lot of my favorite pictures from past Walt Disney World vacations are ones that my sons have taken. We started giving my oldest son our older point and shoot digital camera to see what images he would capture. When I looked at the photos, I was surprised by what he found important and intriguing. Since he was two feet shorter than me, he found angles that I missed. The photo above is a great example; he really liked the light fixture and wanted to snap a photo of it. Of course, it took him a while to understand that he needed to stop and plant his feet before he took a picture. We have a lot of fantastically fuzzy photos from that trip.
- 2000th Post Extravaganza: West Center Street
More amazing photos from Daveland!
- Walt’s 100
DF’82 visits the partners statue in Burbank.
- The Greatest Disneyland Tragedy
Todd relates a darker part of Disneyland’s history.
- Rhine River Cruise Mysteries
Kudos to Imagineering Disney for a superb article on the Rhine River Cruise.
- If you can dream it
Did you miss Ryan’s presentation last week? Thankfully, he recorded it.
- Memories of a Character Breakfast
Andy at Make the Magic talks about the Stargate Restaurant.
- Disney Dedication Plaques
Jack Spence looks at all of the park dedication plaques.
- America On Parade Sticker Fun – 1975
Vintage Disneyland Tickets shares a really cool collectible.
- The Lost Graveyard
Long Forgotten has an amazing post analyzing the crypt and graveyard scene of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion.
- It All Started With A Rabbit
Jeff Heimbuch takes us deeper down the rabbit hole.
- 2000th Post Extravaganza: Penny Arcade and More
More from Daveland!
- RuncoToons… OF THE FUTURE!
Two posts from Crawford in one week? Maybe there is some merit to the 2012 thing…
- Neverworlds – EPCOT Center’s Lost Scandinavia Pavilion
When Crawford talks bathrooms, the world listens!
- 2000th Post Extravaganza: Kodak Shop & More
Kodak goodness from Dave!
- Frank Thomas – Disney’s Nine Old Men
A wonderful look at Frank Thomas from a Snow White Sanctum.
- From the Jar of Buttons: Vintage Epcot
I would like one of each of these please!
- Original Maroon Studios Sign
I’mNotBad shares a Disney Studios detail.
- Disney’s Tarzan (1999)
Cory at Voyages Extraordinaire posts a thoughtful review of Tarzan.
- 2000th Post Extravaganza: Apartments and Insurance on Main Street
Dave talks apartment living at Disneyland!
- Well That Ain’t Cinderella’s Castle (imaginerding.com)
- In Service to the Mouse, a Book Review (imaginerding.com)
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!