Yes, a special mid-week Geek-End Update since I was at Walt Disney World last week and was not able to peruse any blog postings. When I logged in on Monday, I had 2000 postings to sift through.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew shares a 1961 article about Disney from TV Guide. Jerry also posts an image for Grim Natwick’s Historical Marker.
- Designing Disney looks at designing It’s a Small World.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 posts some advertising from Main Street USA at Disneyland Paris.
- Robert at a Flimic Light shares images of all the current Snow White pressed coins. Calling all sign geeks: images of signs from Snow White’s Scary Adventures.
- Long-Forgotten gets a little Shakespeare on the Haunted Mansion.
- Wade Samspon at MousePlanet delves even deeper into the Pleasure Island Mythos.
- TeevTee at Parkeology uncovers one of the most amazing and misunderstood Park Mysteries! (BTW, will one of the Parkeology boys e-mail me, please!)
- SamLand posts Part 7 of his detailed look at the RCID Comprehensive Plan.
- Jack Spence takes an in-depth look at The Land.
- Suzannah from ZannaLand shares some Magic in the Mist.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!