- Foxxfur at Passport2Dreams looks at the artwork from the Hall of Presidents.
- Daveland shares two fantastic and related posts: Susan Goes to Disneyland (1958) and Susan Shares Her 1958 Guidebook. Dave also shares a great story about the Peoplemover Project!
- Princess Fee at DF’82 shares some unique details from Cars Quatre Roues Rallye at Walt Disney Studio Paris.
- Mark Mayerson reviews the Two Guys Named Joe book by John Canemaker.
- Michael Sporn shares some anecdotes about the Two Guys Named Joe title.
- Michael Crawford at Progress City, USA discusses Herb Ryman’s concept art for the City of Tomorrow. He also rhapsodizes about Herb’s involvement with the 21st Century and some beautiful ports of call.
- SamLand posts Part 5 of the Reedy Creek Improvement District Comp Plan.
- Melissa at Makin’ Memories shares the dessert course from the Great Movie Ride Dinner.
- Parkeology…what else can I say but go there!
- Rolando at Long Forgotten discusses the man who saved the Gryphons.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette asks us to call him Ishmael!
- ZannaLand interviews author Ridley Pearson.
The Imaginerding Editorial Staff will be at Walt Disney World this week doing some research. If you run into us, be sure to say hi!
|Chief Imaginerd and Cub Imaginerd!|
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!