We got some more books her at Imaginerding. The Kem Weber books looks amazing.
- Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions (Volume 2)
I have volume 1, but I’ve not really looked at it. There are lots of photos, but they are fairly low quality, based on the printing method. Might be a really good choice for a tween (or younger) before a trip to Walt Disney World.
- Kem Weber, Designer and Architect by Christopher Long
Kem Weber was an architect renowned for his furniture designs as much as his buildings. Walt tapped him to design the Burbank Studio. There are a good 25 pages devoted to Disney as well as other iconic work throughout Los Angeles and Hollywood.
- Walt Disney: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies) by Louise Krasniewicz
I haven’t read this one, but it looks like a good biography for teens that want to know more about Walt.
- Walt Disney: Hollywood’s Dark Prince by Marc Eliot
The book is pure crap, but I’ve got to have a copy of everything. This is my second copy; I own the paperback version, too. Not even worth buying unless you’re a completionist.
- Walt Disney, from Reader to Storyteller: Essays on the Literary Inspirations
This isa series of essays covering the books and stories that influenced Walt. I think this one is next on my list!