Did you ever get lost while shopping at the Emporium on Main Street, USA? Thankfully, Disney provided this handy map in case you lose your way while finding that souvenir.
Don’t forget that you can like Imaginerding on Facebook!
On with some of the best NERDiest Disney-related links from the past week!
- Fritz at Imagineering Disney shares some stupendous photos of the Polynesian Village Resort construction.
- Jack Spence at All Ears starts a series on the history of Orlando.
- Shane at Parkeoology does some theme park geography with a well-missed Epcot attraction.
- Todd Pierce at the Disney History Institute solves and poses some Main Street mysteries.
- Sam Gennawey at Mice Chat discusses the recent talk by Marty Sklar about the genesis of EPCOT Center.
- Kevin Yee posts about another true-life hidden detail.