Since I was away last week, I didn’t get to remind you to watch the latest episode of Communicore Weekly.
- This week on Communicore Weekly we talk: IT’S TIME FOR DISNEY HISTORY! – Take a glimpse inside Club 33, Disneyland’s members only club!
- GEORGE’S BOOK OF THE WEEK! – George takes a look at Cooking with Mickey Around Our World (Walt Disney World’s Most Requested Recipes), an old school, Disney cook book!
- 60 SECOND REVIEW – George and Jeff talk about the recent Blu-Ray/DVD release of The Muppets!
- WINDOW OF THE WEEK – Fashions By John, and a secret story that will make you say “Really?!”
- FIVE LEGGED GOAT! – Recently opened Storybook Circus already has a new Five Legged Goat for us to examine!
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!: http://www.facebook.com/communicoreweekly
- TAKE US ON THE GO WITH ITUNES!: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/communicore-weekly/id496333443
- Follow us on the Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jeffheimbuch and http://www.twitter.com/imaginerding
- Email: [email protected]
- Music by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music
New Mice Chat Article
I spent a lot of time last week in the expansion of the new Storybook Circus area and felt like I needed to share my opinions about the area. If this small section is any indication, then the New Fantasyland is going to be absolutely amazing.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!