Since I was away last week, I didn’t get to remind you to watch the latest episode of Communicore Weekly.
- This week on Communicore Weekly we talk: IT’S TIME FOR DISNEY HISTORY! – Take a glimpse inside Club 33, Disneyland’s members only club!
- GEORGE’S BOOK OF THE WEEK! – George takes a look at Cooking with Mickey Around Our World (Walt Disney World’s Most Requested Recipes), an old school, Disney cook book!
- 60 SECOND REVIEW – George and Jeff talk about the recent Blu-Ray/DVD release of The Muppets!
- WINDOW OF THE WEEK – Fashions By John, and a secret story that will make you say “Really?!”
- FIVE LEGGED GOAT! – Recently opened Storybook Circus already has a new Five Legged Goat for us to examine!
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!: http://www.facebook.com/communicoreweekly
- TAKE US ON THE GO WITH ITUNES!: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/communicore-weekly/id496333443
- Follow us on the Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jeffheimbuch and http://www.twitter.com/imaginerding
- Email: [email protected]
- Music by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music
New Mice Chat Article
I spent a lot of time last week in the expansion of the new Storybook Circus area and felt like I needed to share my opinions about the area. If this small section is any indication, then the New Fantasyland is going to be absolutely amazing.