We are proud to debut the first episode of Communicore Weekly’s In the Hot Seat. Jeff and I interview Leonard Kinsey, author of the Dark Side of Disney. Leonard offers tips for drinking around Epcot.
It was a quiet week in the Disney blog-o-sphere, but I’ve got a few links for you to enjoy. Make sure to leave us a comment on our video to tell us how much you love the interview (and the brand new song).
- The Ultimate Disney Ride That Never Was, Western River Expedition
Jeff Heimbuch takes us down the Western River.
- Gay Days
Jack Spence offers the history of this unofficial event.
- A world we’ve yet to see
Ryan from the MSG shares an early construction photo.
- Worth as Much as a Man: Cracking the Celluloid Ceiling
Paula Sigman Lowery posts about some of Walt’s female artists at the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- TPE: Central Plaza
Dave has a great post about the Central Plaza.
- TPE: Let’s Go To The Circus!
Dave takes us to the circus at Disneyland!
- Stargate Restaurant at EPCOT Center (imaginerding.com)
- Well That Ain’t Cinderella’s Castle (imaginerding.com)
- Communicore Weekly Episode 4 (imaginerding.com)
- Communicore Weekly 6: Yak and Yeti, Disneyland Paris, Norway (imaginerding.com)
- Communicore Weekly – Rolly Crump, Pirates of the Caribbean Book, Haunted Mansion Queue, Mary Blair (imaginerding.com)
- Communicore Weekly – Castaway Cay, Mickey Mouse Book, General Joe Potter, Lost Boys Fire Brigade (imaginerding.com)
- Communicore Weekly Episode 3 (The Caballeros Edition) (imaginerding.com)
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!