New Disney Books!
There have been some new arrivals at Imaginerding. The library is sitting at 541 titles. I posted about my personal library last year and you can see the post here.
I am really excited about Married to the Mouse, From Screen to Theme and Walt Disney and Recollections of the Disney Studios. What is strange is that the Walt and the History of Disney Animation title appears to be a compilation of Creative Commons licensed content.
- Walt Disney & Recollections of the Disney Studios: 1955-1980 by Charles Tranberg
- Married to the Mouse: Walt Disney World and Orlando by Richard E. Fugelsong
- From Screen to Theme: A Guide to Disney Animated Film References Found Throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort by Brent Dodge
- Walt and the History of Disney Animation by Drayton R. Elliott
- Transformative Entrepreneurs: How Walt Disney, Steve Jobs, Muhammad Yunus, and Other Innovators Succeeded by Jeffrey A. Harris
- Disney ebooks for the Amazon Kindle (imaginerding.com)
- Top Walt Disney World Planning Help (disneynavigator.com)
- Disney’s Adventure Guide to Florida (imaginerding.com)
- Vinyl Leaves: Walt Disney World and America, a Book Review (imaginerding.com)
- Guest Assistance Card at Walt Disney World (disneynavigator.com)
- Free Orange Juice at the Florida Welcome Center (disneyfoodreport.com)
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!