Did you know that cheese sweats? As it ages, the proteins in cheese release moisture. It’s all part of the process that makes cheddar and other hard cheeses so flavorful.
- C’est Magnifique Quiche
- Morning Fiesta Mini Frittatas
- Jammin’ Jammy Scones
- Snappy Gingerbread Waffles
- Streusel-rific Coffee Cake
- Fruity and Nutty Muesli
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese-tastic Soup
- Easy Pita Pockets
- Wrap ‘n’ Roll Wraps
- Warm and Toasty Empanadas
- Sensational Sesame-soy Noodles
- Chicken, Pineapple, and Mango Tango
- Zesty Peanut Soup
- Spectacular Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Chicken-or-the-Egg Rice Bowl
- Peanutty Beef Satay
- Kickin’ Chicken Stew
- Caliente Veggie Quesadilla
- Super Shepherd’s Pie
- Perfect Paella
- Dolce Ricotta Pie
- Tummy-Tempting Thumbprint Cookie Pie
- Mouse au Chocolat
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Island Breeze Ginger Cakes
- Buttery Shortbread
Vitamin A not only helps prevent kids from losing their eyesight, it helps malnourished children fight off killer diseases such as measles and pneumonia. Sadly, millions of children do not have access to basic health care and nutritional supplementation. For these children, this one nutrient can make a big difference. This cookbook was created in collaboration with Disney Press and FEED Projects, a company with the simple mission to create good products that FEED the world.
A donation was made in support of the book to help FEED with the Vitamin A project.
Disney Publishing Worldwide provided a review copy of this book.