This puts the Imaginerding library at 473 titles. I am constantly amazed at the new and different titles that my wife is able to find. In case you were wondering, we are on a hunt for the fourth version of the Baird EPCOT book (see below).
- A Bug’s Life: The Art and Making of an Epic of Miniature Proportions by Jeff Kurtti. This book has a fantastic lenticular cover that photographs do not do justice.
- Disneyland…the Beginning Collector’s Edition by Carlene Thie. There are some spectacular images that are not in the other books in the series.
- Disney Years Seen Through a Photographer’s Lens by Carlene Thie
- Tarzan Chronicles (Welcome Book) by Howard E Green
- Walt Disney’s Epcot: The New World of Tomorrow (1982 – Short Version) by Richard Beard. So, yeah. Six copies. We are trying to hunt down the elusive fourth copy of this title. I wrote about the three different version of this book. Now, we understand that there are four of them! Hence, the influx of the shorter versions.
- Bibliography of Walt Disney World Books (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: A Photographer’s Life with Disneyland Under Construction by Carlene Thie (imaginerding.com)
- Book Update: Disney Recipe and Cookbooks (imaginerding.com)
- Your Guide to Walt Disney World 1978: Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World History (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Secrets of Disney’s Glorious Gardens (imaginerding.com)
- Where Is That Restroom Sign? (imaginerding.com)
- Imagineering the Magic Kingdom Concept Art Part One (imaginerding.com)
- Imagineering the Magic Kingdom Concept Art Part Two (imaginerding.com)