- Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship and Guidebook
Check out Dave’s site over the past week. He is posting scans from the Disneyland Guide Book.
- Lost Treasures – Walt’s Ground Floor Seating Area
We look at the lost ground floor area of Walt’s at Disneyland Paris.
- Enjoying a Moment…Pointing
Another Point Photo from Fee!
- My Favorite WDW Bathroom
Sam shares the best restroom at Walt Disney World. Let’s hope that Disney doesn’t remodel it!
- The Horizons Story, Part I
Michael shares an very interesting interview about GE and Horizons.
- World Showcase Characters: 1982
Sarah shares some fantastic images of the World Showcase people from 1982.
- ABANDONED DISNEY: Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts
Imagineering Disney shares some behind-the-scenes info from the Haunted Mansion. Don’t worry…it is from a previous iteration.
- The Fantasyland “Tent” Trash Can is one of the more…
Another great trash can from Magical Trash!
- Walt Disney and the Owl
Jim Korkis shares two stories: one about Walt and one about being a Disney Historian.
- Frontierland Depot
Shawn gives a us detailed look at the Adventureland Depot.
- All aboard
Ryan tells us about the train details that go overlooked at the Main Street Station.
- The Horizons Story, Part II: Robert McCall
Another great article from Michael Crawford about the creation of Horizons.
- StratoSnak: A Dish that was Never Served
Ever hear of the StratoSnak?
- More From Orlando, May 1972
Three very interesting 1972 Walt Disney World photos.
- The “DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book” Grand Launch!
AJ has released a mini-guide! Looks great…
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!