Make sure to check out Foxxfur’s post about the Jungle Cruise. It is astounding!
- Time Tours – The Empire Strikes Back To The Future
A Back to the Future inside joke? Nice!
- Silent Saturday – Admiral Joe Fowler and Magic Kingdom (October 2010)
Sometimes, a simple photograph is enough. Nice one, Ryan!
- Admiral Joe Fowler and King Hussein at Disneyland
A different take on when Royalty visited the park.
- A Sign Its Saturday
DOC shares a great photo of a great spot at the Disney Studios.
- Country Bear Jamboree Blowout!
Dave shares some pre-digital images of the Country Bear Jamboree!
- Lady and the Tramp
Andreas shares an article and some images from Lady and the Tramp.
- Biblio Mickey
Lee rubs it in…about a book-related collectible that I DON’T have!!!!
- Rolly Crump’s Babes (in Toyland)
The stories that Rolly relays really show a different side to the Company. A great side…
- Interview: Tabitha, Haunted Mansion
Jeff H interviews a Mansion castmember from Disneyland.
- The Big Thunder Mine
Shawn shares the story behind Big Thunder at Disneyland Paris.
- Hotel Marina
Don has a great find about the marina at the Disneyland Hotel.
- thesepenguinsaretheorchestra:Frontierland before Splash…
A fantastic vintage photo of Big Thunder before Splash Mountain. Did you notice the lamposts?
- Event Recap: Creating “The Disneyland of Walt’s Imagination”
An interesting piece from the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Board room
It has been way too long since I visited Typhoon Lagoon! Thanks for the detailed post, Ryan!
- Harvard Business Review of Bob Iger
J. Jeff Kober points us to an interview with Bob Iger. Make sure to listen to the audio stream.
- Hide and Seek in Tokyo
Fee shares some images of the building and the FastPass queue (!) for the Monsters Inc Ride and Go Seek.
- Mixed Gems from Sept. 1974
Great vintage shots from Dave!
- Pointing It Out
Oooh! Fee points out one of my favorite details.
- Discovery Island
Jeff looks at the history of this important parcel.
- Cricket… Croak… Cheep… Chirp…
John Stanley Donaldson offers more insight into Disneyland…
- Fuente del Oro
Shawn posts about a quick service at Disneyland Paris. This looks like a fantastic place to eat!
- You Just Gotta See This. Oh, and This.
HGB2 discusses some of the recent and amazing discoveries at the Disneyland Haunted Mansion.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!