We have more books to add to the Imaginerding library. The three featured center around Disney and cooking!
Our lead title is the first, official publication of Walt Disney World (and Disneyland) recipes (Dorothy Chapman from the Orlando Sentinel wrote the first book on Walt Disney World recipes).
- Cooking With Mickey Around the World: the Most Requested Recipes From Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Cooking with Mickey and Friends: More Than 30 Recipes for Kids Easy to Make and Even Easier to Eat (Disneys)
Here are some books that we have mentioned in previous updates:
- Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chefs: Recipes from Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
- Cooking with Mickey (Gourmet Mickey Cookbook) Volume II: The Most Requested Recipes from Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Thought You’d Never Ask: a Collection of the most Requested Recipes from Central Florida and Walt Disney World
- Best of Thought You’d Never Ask, Part Two. You can read my review of the book and see the list of Walt Disney World-related recipes here.