Where have all the Geek-Ends gone?
I was pleasantly surprised to have heard this question quite a few times during the Destination D event at Walt Disney World in May. I answered the questions truthfully: it took a lot of time and I rarely received feedback from readers and content producers about the links. I wanted to focus my time more on researching and writing about Disney history. I started using Delicious to save links from my Google Reader account. Delicious posts my daily links to my RSS feed which makes it easy to keep up with them and turn them into a Geek-End post.
- Tribute to Betty and Wally
Daveland offers a wonderful tribute to Betty and Wally.
- 5 Year Anniversary of Daveland Blog!
Wow...Five Years of Daveland. It is hard to believe he has done so much!
- Picture Perfect
Fee has some great images from Walt's at Disneyland Paris.
- My Favorite Funny Man
Lee offers his thoughts on Wally Boag.
- Vintage Headlines: Keep Running. We're Brothers
Some fitting reviews of Wally Boag's early career.
- Hairy Times
Fee shares another interesting detail from Fortierland in Disneyland Paris.
- PLEASANT BUFFOONERY ~ Remembering Wally Boag
Paul offers a Boag essay and some great snapshots of his career.
- Dead and Alive
So that is where the burning settler got his face!
- Disney Shawn shares info about the Disneyland Paris Railroad.
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort…photo tour and my thoughts
Ever been to Disney's Hilton Head Resort? We have visited several times and it is gorgeous.
- Wally Boag, 1920-2011
Another poignant look at how Wally affected one individual.
- Your Droids Will Have To Wait Outside
The Parkeology boys do it again!
- What Is A Disneyland? Part 10
SamLand shares Part 10 of the LA Times preview of Disneyland.
- Disneyland, March 1957, Pt. 2
Dave has some fantastic Mine Train building close-ups!
- SURFING THE SUBMARINE LAGOON
Paul helps us celebrate Spring Fling 1963 at Disneyland.
- Shawn shares some great images about the Main Street Transportation Company.
- Your seacab will be arriving at our visitor's center
Ryan shares a great image from The Living Seas.
- East v West: Mountain versus Mountain
Sam offers a standoff between two massive mountains!
- It All Started with a Plane Ride
A great article about meeting the right person at the right time!
- The Small World Saga: Toys, Part 2
Another fantastic story from Disney Legend Rolly Crump!
- DAPPER WALT~An Up and Comer ... An "Important Director"
Paul shares an interesting early notice about Walt Disney.
- Town Square
Shawn takes us deeper into Town Square at Disneyland Paris.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Snack Credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
The Dining Plan can be the bane of many vacations. Chris offers some helpful advice.
- "Souvenir Dungeon" - Pic Pak Viewer
Major Pepperidge shares an amazing collectible!
- EPCOT Center Graphics
Wow...an AMAZING post about the architectural details of EPCOT.
- You know where the “Waste” goes while you are...
Interesting trash can from Tokyo Disneyland.
- Wally Boag's Side Job
Author David Koenig shares a column from Wally Boag.
- The Osmond Brothers at Disneyland
Jim Korkis presents another well-researched article about Disneyland history. He even digs up some new information.
- Let’s All Sing Like The Birdies Sing… Again!
Michael Crawford presents an essay about the Tiki Room and begs some further questions about the queue and the general area.
- ...if i lived in central florida i'd...
I'm with you 100% on this one, Greg!
- Steve Martin Remembers Wally Boag
A tribute to Wally Boag from Steve Martin.
- Miyazaki-Topia - Studio Ghibli Legos (Very Large Photo)
Wow...Studio Ghibli and LEGOS!!!
- The Gags of Toontown - ToonTown Square
SamLand takes a serious look at a silly location!
- Main Street Library
Shawn takes us on a tour of the LIBRARY at Main Street USA at Disneyland Paris. Me likey!
1975 Snow White Pressbook: 1-10
Interesting look at the 1975 Snow White Press book.
- The Orange Bird
Jeff presents a wonderful look back at a character created expressly for the Magic Kingdom.
- Set a Course For Adventure
TeevTee takes a serious look at the Explorer's Club at Disneyland Paris.
- NOW ARRIVING AT THE DHI STATION~The Viewliner Photo Essay
Love the Viewliner? Then check out Paul's Pictorial Posting!
- Milt Kahl
I do hope you are visiting Andreas blog every day. here is another great story about meeting one of Walt's Nine Old Men.
- Walt and The Tencennial
Dave looks at some of the details from the Disneyland Tencennial.