- Walt Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: The Story of the Robust Adventure in Disneyland and Walt Disney World – This book is amazing. Anyone that is a fan of the attraction needs to own this book. Check out the map from the front end papers:
- Mineral King: Public concern with government policy. You know the story that led to the creation of the Country Bear Jamboree, right?
- Thought You’d Never Ask by Dorothy Chapman. I reviewed Volume II here. The recipes in this book sound so much better!
- Day and Night. You saw the short, now you can read the book.
- Treasure Planet: A Voyage of Discovery. Do I need to say anything else besides Treasure Planet!
- The Art of Mickey Mouse : Artists Interpret the World’s Favorite Mouse. I reviewed the book here. Remember there is larger format (this one) and a small one.
- Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from Mickey and His Friends. This is a fun book of recipe for the little ones. Are you a Yankee Noodle Dandy? Want to make some of Geppetto’s Gingerbread Cookies?
- The King in the Window This is a Hyperion Press title. It looks pretty interesting. And Malcolm Gladwell did the blurb so it must be a good read.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
2 thoughts on “Massive Book Update!”
I have an original copy of that POTC guidebook; it is a treasured ‘souvenir’ from one of my favorite attractions…and slightly dogeared!
“The Art of Pocahontas” is one of my favorites!