In addition to being obsessed with the Haunted Mansion (see the previous post), I am obsessed with Disney bathrooms. Specifically the signage. My favorite restrooms include: the interior restroom at the Odyssey in Epcot; the ones at the Japan Pavilion; and the second-floor restrooms at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
We’ve discussed this before at Imaginerding.
I was able to do a little bit of sightseeing during the Destination D event at Walt Disney World and ran across this great restroom sign. Granted, we didn’t get much outside time, but there were lunch and dinner breaks and additional time after the sessions.
I’m not big on posting photo-based scavenger hunts or Where in the World Am I posts, but this photo has some good imagery that might lead to the location. Plus, a restroom sign with a mustache? You don’t see that very often!
Leave a comment and let me know where this restroom might be.
- Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World History: Haunted Mansion Details (imaginerding.com)
- Travel By Twitter Walt Disney World: Day One (imaginerding.com)
- The Bob-A-Round Boats at Walt Disney World: Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World History (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Since the World Began by Jeff Kurtti (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Four Decades of Magic, Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World (imaginerding.com)
- Travel By Twitter Walt Disney World: Day Two (and Three) (imaginerding.com)
- 100 Years of Magic: 1982 (imaginerding.com)