We are only a few days away from the D23 Celebration of Walt Disney World’s 40th Anniversary. (Tickets are still available until Thursday, May 13 at 3 a.m. EST.)
There should be some amazing merchandise available for attendees.
Each attendee gets a limited-edition reproduction copy of the infamous 1970 Preview Edition Walt Disney World Souvenir Guidebook. Which is almost worth the price of admission!
I will be tweeting live from the event, so make sure to follow me on twitter.
- D23’s Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th at the Walt Disney World Resort : Sunday Events (imaginerding.com)
- D23’s Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th at the Walt Disney World Resort : Saturday Events (imaginerding.com)
- Theme Park Nerd Celebrates 40 Years of Walt Disney World! (imaginerding.com)
- Fantastic Prize Package for D23’s Great Scavenger Hunt Winners! (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Four Decades of Magic, Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World (imaginerding.com)
- Book Review: Since the World Began by Jeff Kurtti (imaginerding.com)
- The Bob-A-Round Boats at Walt Disney World: Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World History (imaginerding.com)
- Celebrating Walt Disney World: Walt Peregroy and Early Epcot (imaginerding.com)
- Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World History: Contemporary Construction (imaginerding.com)
- Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World: CTX Time Rover, A Warning of the Future! (imaginerding.com)