- Jeff Heimbuch over at The Disney Dispatch discusses the history of the Living Seas.
- Disneyland Ephemera and Oddities shares a pre-opening Pirates photo.
- TokyoMagic posts an interesting news clip and souvenir guide from Disneyland.
- Foxxfur at Passport to Dreams singles out the simple rubber spider.
- Disneyland Ephemera and Oddities posts some great shot of the cemetery at Fort Wilderness.
- Disney on Parole has some great vintage Kids of the Kingdom shots.
- Disneyland Nomenclature celebrates the third anniversary of Bob Gurr’s window.
- John Rozum offers some unbelievably deserted photos of the Magic Kingdom. And he gets his sign geek on! Part Two of his signage homage.
- Jim Korkis at MousePlanet shares the story of a 1969 Press Conference with Roy O. Disney.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger, Dottie has some great 1985 Walt Disney World photos.
- SamLand looks at the Heart of Our Cities.
- Goofin’ Around the World takes us back to 1989 to tour Residential Street.
- Long-Forgotten Mansion offers another superb post ion the intricacies of the Mansion.
- Lee at DisLeeLandia reviews the short Destino.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion asks us to consider the source of 101 Dalmatians.
- Jeff Heimbuch at the Disney Dispatch dishes on Jose Carioca.
- Jeff Pepper reminds us that nothing gold can stay except the next property in his Studio Geo series.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
2 thoughts on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, March 12, 2011”
Um… did you mean to say “Saturday, MARCH 19th” ? …
Why, yes!, I did mean to type March 19. Got it fixed. Thanks for the save!