- Days in the Park rhapsodizes about the music of Disneyland.
- Jamie at OnlyWDWorld discusses the Partner’s statues at the Magic Kingdom.
- Beth at Pursuing the Magic asks where have all the Kristos gone?
- Daveland offers some amazing (new) photos of his recent trip to Disneyland.
- Designing Disney shares some great details of the Disney and Co. shop at Disneyland Paris.
- Ryan at the Main St. Gazette remembers the early craft that plied the Rivers of America.
- SamLand asks an interesting question about Critter Country. He also forces two mountains to a duel to the death…sorta.
- Chris Jepsen at the OC Register starts a new series about different scenes at Disneyland.
- Stop the electronic presses! AJ at the Disney Food Blog is writing a book!
- Matt at Studio Central reminds us to look up!
- Save Pleasure Island shares a new path.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion posts a vintage Frontierland Railroad Depot photo.
- Richard at DesignerLand offers a Matterhorn Case Study.
- John Rozum ponders the strange things happening at the Haunted Mansion.
- Michael Sporn shares an astounding amount of conceptual artwork for Bambi.
- Robert at A Filmic Light discusses Albert Hurter, one of Disney’s first inspirational sketch artist. He also shares images from Hurter’s book. Check out part two.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion explains Goofy as a drugstore cowboy.
- Cartoon Brew offers a different type of hidden mickey.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion continues Studio Geo with a look at the house that Snow White built.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, March 5, 2011”
Thanks for the mention!