I wanted to try something a little different this week. Instead of presenting a straight forward list of links (usually presented chronologically), I used my amazing library skills to create three subject headings: Theme Parks, Animation and General. Leave me a comment and let me know if you like it!
- Foxxfur at Passport to Dreams extols the virtues of long-forgotten corners of the Contemporary.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion offers another Vintage Snapshot.
- Maxime at Designing Disney takes us on a detailed tour of the Euro Disney Preview Center.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 shares another great detail from Main Street USA at Disneyland Paris.
- Lee at DisLeeLandia goes a little monorail crazy!
- Jack from All Ears looks at the Carousel of Progress. Don’t forget to check out Part Two. And Part Three.
- Imagineering Disney shares a great Pirates collectible.
- Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion takes on The Duelists!
- SamLand continues his look at Disneyland as urban design with a look at Frontierland.
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park shares a Mystery Gate.
- Paul F Anderson at The Disney History Institute has a little Mountain Mania.
- Ryan at the Main St. Gazette calls us in for storytime!
- Didier Ghez at The Disney History Blog offers some details on the Partners Statues.
- Richard at DisneyDesignerLand posts an it’s a small world case study. (Officially, the attraction is spelled in lower case!)
- DisLeeLandia takes us on a photo tour of one of my favorite attractions!
- Imagineering Disney offers another THEN and NOW focused on World Showcase.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion presents an animated health lesson. He also presents another Roger Rabbit Freeze Frame.
- Joe from Animation Who and Where shares an amazing historical document from the Hyperion Studios.
- ASIFA-Tha Animation Archive discusses a lost hamburger fortune.
- Robert at a Filmic Light looks at another early Disney license.
- Daveland looks at a unique Disneyland-related film.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, January 22, 2011”
I love the new layout!!!! Brilliant!!!