- Daveland posts a story from a reader about the restoration of the Snow White mural.
- Paul F. Anderson at the Disney History Institute discusses the 1964 World’s Fair, Walt’s thoughts and EPCOT.
- Save Pleasure Island offers an interesting construction update.And some interior shots of 8-Trax!
- Kevin Yee (writing at the Disney Blog) posts about the reopening on One Man’s Dream.
- Disney Shawn looks at one of the best railroad depots ever!
- Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion posts about size and the relative nature of perspective.
- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion reminisces about Disney’s entry into the View-Master realm.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger, Dottie proves that Toy Story 3 is haunted!
- Mike at The jungle is “101” shares some images from DCA’s Tower of Terror.
- Meet the World shares posts that Robin Hood is still alive and well!
- Outside the Berm invites us to dine at the Walt Disney Studios.
- Need I say anything more than Kevin and Jody?
- Parkeology discusses the long-forgotten video games based on Disney Parks.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!