- Jeff Pepper at 2719 Hyperion ties animation and theme park details together for a gigantic post.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 shares some great images from the Hotel Cheyenne. And more!
- Robert at A Filmic Light posts a 1938 Popular Mechanics article about the making of Snow White.
- Disney Shawn takes a stroll into Frontierland’s past without taking a CTX Timerover!
- Imagineering Disney offers a Then and Now for Epcot.
- Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion posts Part Four of the Father of the Mansion series. He also channels his inner Annakin and presents The Phantom Markings!
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette shares a fantastic Star Tours 1.0 image.
- The Sacred Tree of the Aracuan Bird shares a funny anecdote about New Orleans Square.
- The World According to Jack shows that even grown-ups sleep at Walt Disney World!
- Jeff Kurtti lends his voice to the Walt Disney Family Museum with an excellent tribute to James MacArthur.
Make sure to check out the latest Mouse Chat podcast! Chip and I were invited on the show to discuss the Top Five things we missed at Walt Disney World.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!