- Daveland delves into some Disneyland history. Dave also posts Part Two of his Disneyland Trip Report (with some great photos).
- Princess Fee at DF’82 takes in some nice details at Disneyland Paris.
- Didier Ghez at the Disney History Blog interviews an author of a forthcoming book.
- Jamie at OnlyWDWorld looks at the Jungle Cruise Queue.
- Robert at a Filmic Light shares some early Snow White post cards.
- Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion posts a fairly detailed look at the inspiration for many of the Mansions effects.
- Mesa Verde Times returns with a fond farewell.
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park has acquired some great World’s Fair photos. Here is an inspiration for Horizon!
- Whoah…Ray posted something! And it is book-related!!!
- Matt at Studios Central looks at a big book and why it is there!
- A HUGE congratulations to the Greg Grimsley!
- Amid at Cartoon Brew shares a very unique property that is up for sale!
- Mike at The Jungle is “101” posts an article about the 1981 Jungle Cruise.
- Outside the Berm attended the Mechanized Magic Event at the Disneyland Hotel and shares some photos.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!