US Airways and RIF (Reading Is Fundamental) are sponsoring the 2010 Read With Kids Challenge. The goal is to log 10 million minutes of reading to kids.
Why is this important? Well, two reasons: reading is important and the grand prize is a trip for four to Walt Disney World!
Need some suggestions? You came to the right place!
- Mickey’s Walt Disney World Adventure (Little Golden Books)
- Meet Me in the Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Dream (Blast to the Past)
- Discovering Walt: The Magical Life of Walt Disney
- Read About Walt Disney (I Like Biographies!)