- Foxxfur at Passport 2 Dreams returns to her favorite subject: the Spooky House. This time she discusses why it is in Liberty Square.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets presents a Popular Science scan of a 1963 Magic Skyway article.
- Vincent at Drawn to Illusion discusses Ray Bradbury and Walt Disney.
- Disney Shawn looks at who lives on Main Street USA!
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette submits an article about the first landfilling at EPCOT.
- Daveland shares some vintage Viewliner!
- Didier at Disney History teases us with a quote about Clifton Meek.
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet discusses Little Mermaid Island.
- Samland presents Part Two of Disney’s America.
- Stitch Kingdom links to a Disney held patent from 20 years ago that offers insight into today.
- Besides mentioning ME by name, Jennifer at Broke Hoedown links to the forthcoming Epic Mickey Junior Novel.
Did you catch my review of the fantastic Walt Disney’s Railroad Story at 2719 Hyperion? It has moved into my Top 5 All-Time Favorite Disney books: The Nickel Tour; Since The World Began; EPCOT Center; Walt Disney Imagineering (1995 and 2010 versions).