- DisneyShawn leads us of with a detailed look at Westward Ho Refreshments.
- FutureProbe spies some older EPCOT Center details.
- Chris Jepsen at the OC History Blog starts a new series called Disneyland Before & After.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger, Dottie takes a look at a very important street address.
- Cory at Voyages Extraordinaires has three excellent posts this week: The Mechanical Kingdom, Tokyo DisneySea’s Mysterious Island Concept Art and Discovery Bay.
Foxxfur (at Passport 2 Dreams and 2719 Hyperion) has posted an incredibly detailed and in-depth look at the Lake Buena Vista resort area as part of her Buena Vista Obscura series at 2719 Hyperion. You will not find a better researched history of the LBV area anywhere. Spend some time and devour her posts.
- Lake Buena Vista: Part One
- Lake Buena Vista: Part Two
- Lake Buena Vista: Part Three
- Lake Buena Vista: Part Four
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!