- Daveland has some great shots of one of my favorite places at Disneyland. Dave also posts about the exit of my favorite attractions at Disneyland!
- Princess Fee at DF’82 helps us picture ourselves with a Harmony Mustache!
- Talk about reverse Theme Parkeology! Disneyland Nomenclature hunts down some real-life locations from America the Beautiful.
- Cory at Voyages Extraordinaire takes us along for the Tokyo DisneySeas 20,000 Leagues attraction. Cory shares some great photos of Journey to the Centre of the Earth.
- FutureProbe posts a photo essay of his visit to Epcot.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette shares a 1984 Epcot map and some choice Photo Spot ops!
- Michael at Progress City, USA is back from Walt Disney World. Read all about it!
Have you been checking out Disney This Week at the Main Street Gazette? Ryan has been compiling a list of great posts you should check out, as well!
Make sure to check out our first 2719 Hyperion meet! Get a chance to meet your favorite NC bloggers and enjoy lively discussion!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, March 27, 2010”
If I had realized, I would have extended by NC vacation a few days.