- Jack Spence looks at the lighting at the Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom.
- Samland posts about the Harper Goff window at Disneyland. He also takes us on the second part of his Disney Studios D23 Tour.
- Michael Crawford at Progress City, USA does it again! He flushes out an early EPCOT Center rest stop. Michael also looks at the Small World of Disney Pants. Michael also shares a 1965 document about Walt’s thoughts on Project Future.
- Tony at the Main Street Gazette takes us back in time for a look at what could have been a stop on the monorail.
- Didier Ghez at the Disney History blog shares an interview with the authors of the new Imagineering book.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette talks Muppets! Need I say more!
- A special report to the Blue Parrot has Leo N. Holzer discussing the 1960 Winter Olympics and Disney.
- Daveland has an in-depth look at the attic scene of the Haunted Mansion.
- Honor Hunter at Blue Sky Disney shares some sad information about New Orleans Square.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!