- Parka Blogs reviews Pixarpedia.
- Daveland treats us to more of his Florida visit (and some shots of books). Check out these amazing photos of Disneyland’s Haunted mansion!
- Jack Spence begins an in-depth look at Spaceship Earth.
- AJ at the Disney Food Blog interviews the artist responsible for the artwork of D23 and the Food & Wine Celebration. Also, eyeballs at Disney?
- Samland looks at an awesome place at Disneyland–the Tiki Room Lanai!
- Michael Crawford at Progress City, USA posts about the future of Fantasyland.
- Cub Reporter Tony C at the Main Street Gazette looks at one of the hotels that never was.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 posts some photos of Disneyland Paris’ toilettes and Fantasyland restrooms.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger Dottie…A Rebel posts a mystery, sort of, about Walt’s Desk.
- Daniel at The Ghibli Blog shares news (and the new covers) on four Miyazaki releases in March! (Ponyo, Ponyo, Ponyo Tiny little fish. Shes a little fish from the deep blue sea, Ponyo, Ponyo, Ponyo! She’s a little girl. Shes a little girl with a round tummy.)
Jeff Kober at MousePlanet shares his personal experience with taking his children to Walt Disney World. Two of his kids are autistic and Jeff recounts how each visit is as special as it can be challenging. Jeff offers some fantastic advice and tips for people visiting the parks with children that have special needs.
I encourage you to share it with friends and family.
- Raising a Lost Boy – And Girl – from Neverland @ MousePlanet
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
2 thoughts on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, January 23, 2010”
Another great set of updates!
hahaha “sort of” I wanted it to sound like a Nancy Drew book.