- Around Disney (OC Register) posts a story about a sprawling backyard Disneyland train layout.
- Princess Fee at DF’82 shares a special window at Disneyland Paris.
- Disney Shawn discusses details with designer Joe Rohde.
- Michael Crawford at Progress City, USA has a very fascinating look at the short-lived STOLPort outside the Magic Kingdom parking lot. Plus, he links to an amazing 1983 EPCOT home video.
- Jack Spence helps us sit around Walt Disney World: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four,
- AJ at the Disney Food blog gives us a sneak preview of an upcoming event by way of a past event. Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!
- Didier Ghez at The Disney History blog reveals a story from Diane Disney Miller.
- Guess what? Daveland made it over to the East Coast! Check out his trip report for some great photos.
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet looks at the history of the Mickey Mouse Revue.
- Samland reviews a great book about designing and building the American Adventure.
- Michael Barrier discusses the crow scene in Dumbo with Jim Korkis. Very interesting.
- Outside the Berm has some rejected Disneyland postcards.
- Meet the World takes us to the Lunching Pad at Disneyland for some Vintage Disneyland Remnants.
- Ryan, Editor-In-Chief of the Main Street Gazette points out a great detail connecting the animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Michael Crawford pointed us to a series of videos on YouTube by allmightypuff. Currently, there are 19 videos that have been uploaded and they center on Walt Disney World from 1981 and 1983. This is the rare home video collection that allows us to see EPCOT Center in 1983. It is probably the closest to a time machine we will see. I was really excited to see the three videos about the Walt Disney World Village–it is a look at how the Village used to be. Maybe we can see a return to this idyllic vision. This video of the Village is one of my favorites.