Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
- Foxxfur at Passport2Dreams has a fairly theoretical (and amazing) look at attraction classification.
- Cheri at 5Kingdoms takes a look at where Alice is located.
- Daveland posts Tomorrowland on Paper (and celebrated his 1000th post).
- Princess Fee at DF'82 encourages us to take some time in the UK Pavilion.
- Kevin Kidney shares some great Richland artwork.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorilla's Don't Blog posts some great images of the Ford Magic Skyway.
- Hans Perk at A Film L.A. reminisces about his first trip to the Disney Studios. And he shares some great images.
- Michael at Progress City, USA discusses the Elseworld of Cypress Point Lodge at Walt Disney World.
Monday, May 18, 2009
We've picked up a few more books. I always pick up old guides because they are fantastic for tracing the history of attractions and changes throughout the years. And yes, the Canemaker book is absolutely gorgeous!
Friday, May 15, 2009
- Daveland looks at Disneyland Under Construction: Peter Pan. Main Street, USA (Part 2),
- Kevin Kidney posts about the weird and wonderful Rolly Crump.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew shares a 1933 Mickey Mouse (and Walt) bubble gum card.
- Princess Fee at DF'82 discusses some of her favorite Disney titles.
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet discusses the origins of the Firehouse Five + Two.
- Jeff at Imagineering Disney interviews Imagineer Eddie Sotto.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Opens May 22, 2009
Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 East Houston St
New York, NY 10002
Landmark’s Regent Theatre
1045 Broxton Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024
101 4th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Cinemas Palme D'Or
72-840 Highway 111, #C104
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Many people are asking if the film will open in more locations. Please share this info with people you know in those initial towns. We'd love to get great first weekend box office numbers and have Disney open the movie in more cities.
Visit the official site for more information.
You can read my review of Walt's Time here.
Imaginerded by George Taylor at 10:00 PM
Friday, May 1, 2009
- Filed under wow: Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park posts an image from the proposed Dwarf Mine Ride and shares a Kevin Kidney story about the drawing.
- Cory at Boing Boing shares his own review of the new 1964 World's Fair box set. You can read my review here.
- Disneyshawn shares a great little detail from Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- DisHippy posts a great tribute to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
- Major Pepperidge at Gorilla's Don't Blog shares some more pre-opening WDW photos.
- David Gerstein at Ramapith posts an essay on Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Tinker Bell at the Sacred Tree of the Aracuan Bird prompts us to get out our sketch-books!