- Michael at Progress City, USA looks at Walt Disney World’s first Christmas. He also has a look at The Snow Queen. Michael dishes on a rumored eatery.
- Samland discusses the history of Adventureland.
- Daveland has some really great close-ups! And a far-up, er, aerial view.
- Jack Spence illuminates the Reedy Creek Improvement District and how it came to be.
- Foxxfur at Passport To Dreams Old & New ponders the discrepancies between East and West Coast attractions.
- Meet the World shares some of the best wrapping paper ever!
- Disney Shawn takes us on a tour of Santa’s Lodge at Winter Summerland.
- Greg at Blog Tracks shares a link for a BBC Production entitled “The Voice of Mickey Mouse”.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
3 thoughts on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, December 26, 2009”
Ooh! The rare Geek-End trifecta! I’m honored!
Oh Michael I have to agree. Congratulations. I am just proud to be put up on the board this week! Thanks.
I never feel like I’ve done a good job unless I make George’s list! Thanks George! One week until my Orlando trip!