- Disneyland Nomenclature posts a fascinating look at the Discovery Bay Preview Center and raises a musical question.
- Shawn Slater at (the always impressive) DisneyShawn looks a little deeper at the owners of the balconies at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- At My Mobile Adventures posts some really cool photos from her recent trip: Tangerine Trees in Epcot and a great shot of the Italian Pavilion.
- Daveland has some fantastic shots from 48 years ago! He also posts some pictures of the models for New Orleans Square.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger, Dottie…a Rebel shares some photographic shots of Walt’s resting place at Forrest Lawn.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette posts about one of the most amazing and unchanged parts of Epcot.
- Cory Doctorow at BoingBoing posts a link with photos of the abandoned River Country.
- Mark Mayerson reviews the new Animation title from the Archive Series.
- Michael at Progress City, USA has written a very thoughtful article about Roy E. Disney. Check out The Taming of the Mouse, as well.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!