There will be a lot of blog posts today about Walt Disney as we celebrate his birthday. For today, pull up a chair, grab a bowl of chili and beans, and enjoy some fantastic blog posts from the past week.
- James at the Disney Foto Blog looks at Gingerbread House at WDW (I love the shots of the Contemporary).
- David at Vintage Disney Collectibles discusses Walt’s elementary schools and a handwritten letter from Walt.
- Michael at Progress City USA has an astounding post about the bathrooms in the Denmark Pavilion at EPCOT Center.
- Donnie at I’m a Blogger, Dottie…a Rebel posts about his adventure of visiting Walt’s home on Bellafontaine.
- Need some help Learning the Ropes at the Disney Studio? Check out the post at Outside the Berm.
- John Rozum takes an in-depth and fascinating look at the hearse at Walt Disney World.
My friends Ray and Nancy just returned from China with their new son, Kai. Ray is known for his detailed trip reports to Walt Disney World and Disneyland and he spared no detail chronicling their adventure to meet Kai. You might also know Ray from Grumpy’s Hollow, Celebrations Magazine and Twitter. Congratulations to Ray and Nancy on the beginnings of their family.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!