This update covers 10/31-11/14
- TokyoMagic at Meet the World does some great reverse Theme Parkeology with some EPCOT in Anaheim.
- Disneyland Nomenclature takes a fascinating look at the etymology of the term Cast Member at Disneyland.
- Michael at Progress City, USA reviews the Sherman Brothers Songbook.
- Tony at the W.E.D. Page takes us back in time for a look at the Village Marketplace.
- DisneyShawn takes a detailed look at the Red Car.
- Kevin Kidney sahres the new Hot Car and the designs of a classic Disneyland vehicle.
- Cory Doctorow at Boing Boing looks at how the ambient sound at Walt Disney World was created.
- Daveland gives us more Studio and a Trip Report.
- Didier Ghez at Disney History points us to a great new blog.
- Paul F. Anderson at The Disney History Institute regales us with an oft-heard and admired tale.
- Samland reviews a book that I have not picked up yet, but I can’t wait to read it!
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!