- Scott at Destination: Disney has scanned a 1973 Nighttime brochure for Walt Disney World.
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park posts an image of an early Peter Pan ride layout.
- Disney Shawn takes us through the Servant’s Quarters at the Haunted Mansion.
- Comics Worth Reading looks at some favorite Disney reading.
- Congrats to Major Pepperidge at Gorilla’s Don’t Blog on his 1,200th post!
- Richard at Photos From the Parks offers some questions on the entrance way to Tomorrowland. He also shoots the defunct Tangaroa Terrace.
- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park posts some pre-Fantasyland illustrations done by Bruce Bushman.
- Samland’s Disney Adventure takes a peak at the Haunted Mansion LP. He also delves deeply into the Disneyland Haunted Mansion Pet Cemetery.
- 5 Kingdoms takes a look at Four Corners from around the globe!
- Cory at BoingBoing links to a Homebrew backyard railroad that recreates Disneyland.
I hope that you have been checking out the great photos from FoxxFur and PeterRabbit over at Luau Cove Marina. They post three images a week and their shots are truly unique. Foxxfur is the owner of Passport to Dream Old & New–she is one of the foremost experts in themed design and her posts are always eye-opening and intellectually inspiring.
This is one of my favorite shots from the past week:
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!
One thought on “Geek-End Update, Saturday, October 31, 2009”
Another great set of updates. Thanks!