This update covers 10/4 to 10/16.
- Futureprobe has linked to a video with the new spiel for the
TTA, er, Peoplemover.
- Kevin Kidney shares the amazing new Enchanted Tiki Room Collectibles that he and Jody Daily created. He also posts about the Giant Cell in the Upjohn Pharmacy.
- Martin’s Videos has created a 47-minute video tribute to ImageWorks.
- Disneyland Postcards has a look at a great postcard from 1964.
- Richard at Photos From the Parks takes a look at the Fort Wilderness Marina.
- Didier Ghez at Disneyland History posts a review of the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Michael Crawford at Progress City USA looks back at the Worldkey Information Systems.
- Tony at the W.E.D. Page has some great shots of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Scott at Destination:Disney encourages us to see Here Comes the Muppets!
- Daveland shares an interesting Casey Jr. photo and a story about Ward Kimball.
- Alian Littaye at Disney and More has posted an amazing interview he did with John Hench.
- Foxxfur and PeterRabbit have a great shot of the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower at Luau Cove Marina.
- Have you seen the scans from the cover of the new Game Informer about Epic Mickey? I can’t wait for this one.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!