- Princess Fee has an enlightening look around Disneyland Paris: Main Street USA, Princess-style, Frontierland, Adventureland and Discoveryland.
- Andy at The Backside of Water posts a fun detail from the MuppetVision building.
- Daveland has a fascinating look at Marjorie Reed, stagecoaches and Disneyland. And The Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event.
- Disney On Parole takes us back 30 years to the 1979 Magic Kingdom Club.
- Jennifer at Broke Hoedown takes a detailed look at the Phantom Manor.
- The Disney Food Blog wonders if El Pirata y El Perico is ever open (with some great pictures).
- Michael at Progress City, USA has written an article about adding India to the World Showcase.
- TagToonz has a reprint of a 1978 interview with Virginia Davis.
- Hans Perk at A Film L.A. reviews Walt and El Groupo.
- Early Amusement Parks of Orange County has a great photo of the Midget Autopia.
Don’t forget to add Luau Cove Marina to your blog reader! It is a new production from the creator of the always intriguing Passport2Dreams. The promise is three new Disney photos each week:
Luau Cove Marina is a thrice-weekly photo blog devoted to Walt Disney World imagery. Pure photos, nothing else. All of these photos were taken using a Lumix GH1 and a variety of lenses. Photographed by Peter Rabbit and FoxxFur.
May these photos bring back happy memories or inspire new ones.
A side project of Passport to Dreams Old & New.