- Matterhorn at Stuff From the Park has some interesting construction photos from World of Motion and the Universe of Energy.
- Head over to the fun Cake Wrecks blog for some amazing Disney Castle cakes!
- Daveland has a fantastic look at the fortieth anniversary of the Haunted Mansion: at his Daveland site and his Haunted Mansion one.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew ponders a an age-old question proposed by Jim Korkis: Who’s Afraid of Song of the South?
- Bob Cowan has scanned the 50th Anniversary Program for Fantasia.
- The Disney Food Blog looks at ‘Ohana’s at the Polynesian–it is one of my favorite character breakfast meals!
- Michael at Progress City, USA takes a very in-depth look at Lava Land–the proposed water park for Disneyland Paris.
- Wade Sampson at MousePlanet discusses Card Walker.
- David at My Magical Collection looks at a very rare Disney-focused book in his collection.
- Vintage Disneyland Tickets has an awesome brochure that looks at Aluminum at Disneyland.
- Michael Sporn takes a look at a favorite cartoon: Mother Goose in Hollywood.
- Zannaland takes us back to the Lake Buena Vista Villas.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!