- FoxxFur at Passport 2 Dreams finally lays another park mystery to rest and offers her thoughts on what may have happened.
- Daveland looks at the Jungle Cruise Dock (and the underside of a boat).
- Princess Fee at DF’82 looks at a few of the Disneyland Paris street signs.
- Ryan at the Disney Film Project shares a brief discussion of Ub Iwerks and Carl Stalling.
- Michael at Progress City, USA takes us back in time to EPCOT 1979.
- Jerry at Cartoon Brew posts info about a relatively new (and hard-t0-get) biography of Walt Disney.
- The Disney Food Blog takes us to the new Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party with lots of pictures!
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette posts about a really cool vintage Walt Disney World book for kids!
- Chris at the OC History Roundup has some good shots of the old Disneyland Hotel.
- DisneyShawn shares how Trader Sam at the Jungle Cruise got his new name!
Awesome Video Section:
- Let’s fly tandem with Shontell Crawford at DVC By Resale over Bay Lake! (Anybody want to buy this for me for my birthday?)
- Glenn Whelan has posted some fantastic videos of the Pretty Good Movie Ride.
Don’t forget to stop by our site and leave some Disney Geek love!